Individual Coaching Program
• Three 60-minute or two 90-minute Individual Coaching Sessions per month, either in person in Jacksonville, FL or via Zoom web conferencing
• Access to contact me for spot coaching in between sessions via text, phone or email
• Accountability check-ins from me as requested
• Worksheets targeted to unleash insight, clarity and intuition.
• Extensive Resource Guide with all of my recommended books, podcasts, online interviews and documentaries.
• Lifetime open door policy. This is a real relationship, with a real person in your life. If ever you want to reach out to let me know how you're doing or check back in, I will be there for you.
• Access to my online courses, "Love is Learned" and "Healing is Real" as they are released (value $297 each)
- Book a single 75-minute session and walk away with a new lens and outside perspective
- Learn your attachment style
- Gain a more compassionate view of your inner world, including the different controlling, escaping and suppressed parts.
- Learn how it is possible to access a sense of inner calm inside that is available at any time
- More affordable alternative to Individual Sessions
- Gain a new ability to show up more powerfully from your authentic Self
- Quickly create deep supportive bonds with others
- Know you are not alone as the group cheers you on
- Conquer social anxiety once and for all
- See how we are all just human beings on a journey, facing the same exact challenges under the surface
- 10 weeks of 90-minute group coaching sessions
- Closed groups with 4-6 participants
- Practice vulnerability and openness with others to build intimacy
- Take what you learn in this training ground into your real life relationships
- Experience radical presence, being in the here-and-now with a group of strangers
- Learn how you are perceived by others
Couples 4-Session Assessment
Work to deepen connection and strengthen the bond for a healthy relationship
With couples I work to facilitate communication and educate about the psycho-biological factors affecting the relationship
- Assessment of the couple includes 90-minute session together, followed by 90-minute individual sessions, and ending with a final session together
- After the assessment if continued support is desired I am available to continue working individually with one of the partners while the other partner seeks support from a different coach or therapist
Individual Coaching - The best results come from clients who are totally committed to the process and ready for change. Because I want my clients to be successful I work on a monthly basis, with a recommended commitment of 3-6 months to reach your goals. Vast improvement can be achieved in 3 months, and 6-12 months is best when a radical transformation is desired. Sessions are conducted in person in Jacksonville, FL or anywhere in the world via Zoom web conferencing - $497/monthly with minimum 3 month commitment. Discount available when paid in full.
75-minute Clarity Sessions - $150/session
Group Coaching - Twelve week experience including nine 90-minute sessions to allow time to dig deep and show up authentically and vulnerably in a group setting. You will emerge with newfound confidence, resilience and strength in who you are as a unique individual expression of humanity. The format includes three sessions/month with a week off for integration in which you are invited to email me your journaling for feedback. Contact to learn start dates and get on the waitlist - $597
Couples - The monthly rate for relationship coaching includes weekly 90-minute sessions - $497/month
Prepare for your sessions
The amazing thing about this process is that it begins before we even officially meet! Once you have mentally made the commitment and scheduled with me, our relationship already exists and the healing intelligence inside of you will begin to get to work. It may sound super "out there" but it's true! Notice the feelings that come up knowing that your appointment is on the calendar. You might find yourself beginning to make changes in a positive direction before we even meet.
To best prepare for the first meeting, go ahead and set some time aside to journal and begin to get clear on your goals for our work together. What would you like to accomplish? How do you want to feel? Outline in detail the person you want to be and what you want your life to look like, in a few months when we have done some work together and perhaps three years from now.
Additionally, take good care of yourself - get adequate sleep, drink plenty of water, make sure you're getting some movement in your day. Take a moment to congratulate yourself for investing in YOU! Feel it in your body, allow it to sink in. You are supported, held and you are not alone.
M.S. Clinical Mental Health Counseling, The University of North Florida
RYT-200 Yoga Teaching Certification, The Regenerative Living School
Certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition, Cornell University
Certificate training in the Gottman's 10 Core Principles for Effective Couples Therapy
Lived experience as a survivor of complex trauma and ten years of research and implementation of healing modalities
"Patricia is kind, intuitive, a great listener and a true healer. She will make you feel heard, validated and elevated. Before talking to her I felt scattered, disconnected and anxious. After talking to her I felt grounded and my soul felt at ease. She does what great people do, which is ask great questions to help you find the answers within." - Melynda, Jacksonville FL
Terms and Policies
By purchasing from Infinite Self Help, you agree to the terms and policies of use