three, six and 12-month packages
Individual coaching allows me the depth of knowledge to personally guide you to the roots of your problems, accessing your own inner guidance to heal past traumas and live fully in the present from your whole, authentic Self.
12 week program
In Group sessions the goal is to be fully in the present moment with another, practicing vulnerability in sharing with others what is happening in our experience. The result is deep intimacy within the group and the capacity to take this skill into your real life with confidence.
When I left my home of origin and headed off to the University of Georgia, I thought I was on my way to the best four years of my life. Instead, I was hit with flashbacks, nightmares, depression and anxiety as the traumatic effects of my childhood all came crashing in. Struggling with debilitating fear in all of my relationships with professors and peers, I nonetheless managed to graduate on time with two degrees. When I finally got help and received a diagnosis of PTSD, it began a 10 year quest to find the answers to healing my trauma, including getting a Master's in Counseling and completing a 200-hr Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training. Today it brings me joy to facilitate healing for others and share everything I learned in my decade of research, so they don't have to struggle for years alone as I did.
My passion and interests surrounding personal development are wide and varied, giving me a vast well of knowledge to draw from. It was the initial inspiration for naming my brand Infinite Self Help - I wanted to create an online source for helpful insights for various issues to all be pooled together in one place.
I also invite you to visit my YouTube channel and Instagram page for live videos and more useful content around the themes of attachment, trauma and healing. Because healing happens in relationship, the process can begin right now as you get to know me through my online content and see if it feels like I would be a good fit for working together with you.
- Sep 10, 2018 Living Seasonally: Fall - Cultivating a Practice of Letting Go Sep 10, 2018
- Jul 25, 2018 Why I Got PTSD When Starting College Jul 25, 2018
- Jan 19, 2018 Two Guiding Quotes for Healing Jan 19, 2018
- Dec 13, 2017 How to Listen Dec 13, 2017
- Nov 29, 2017 In Defense of the Kardashians Nov 29, 2017
- Nov 20, 2017 "Big T" and "Little t" Trauma Nov 20, 2017
- Oct 6, 2017 I Got Issues... You Got 'em Too Oct 6, 2017
- Sep 21, 2017 Mindfulness in Disney's Little Mermaid Prequel Sep 21, 2017
- Jul 21, 2017 Therapy as an Invisible Art Jul 21, 2017
- Mar 14, 2017 Ecstatic Dance Mar 14, 2017
- Jan 18, 2017 Things you are doing that are not listening Jan 18, 2017
Call, Text or Email to schedule a phone consultation to see what services are the best fit for you.